Back to school season is 100% here and 100% happening, which always makes me feel a little unprepared. Lucky for me I am not headed to class this fall but still, I always feel like I need to be organized for the season ahead. When working remote I totally prefer a backpack over a purse. It fits more and is easier to wear. Plus you can just pull out your wallet and keys if you don’t need the full deal out and about and just leave it in your car trunk or locker. With that in mind I pretty much take the same things with me to a coffee shop that I did to the library when I was in school.
So if your wondering what I lug around when working remotely, this post is for you.
1. Laptop and Laptop Case // Pretty self explanatory, used to get work done on the go!
2. Extra Sweater // I get so cold everywhere so after 22 years of life I have learned to carry an extra sweatshirt just in case. I live by layering my clothes so this is an extension of that philosophy.
3. Cable Pouch // I carry around this Moana pouch (!!!) to keep a chargers, chapstick, hair ties, hand sanitizer, and other essential things at hand. I rotate whats in here but most of the time it has everything I would normally carry in a purse + a writing tool and highlighter.
4. Planner // Nothing fancy just a 2017/2018 one from Target!
5. Current Knitting or Embroidery Project // Right now it’s a chunky fall scarf.
I’m pretty basic when it comes to packing my office to go, but this backpack is really ideal for the task. I love how light it is and the side pockets are ideal for not losing your keys 😉
This post is sponsored by High Sierra and Her Campus Media, all opinions are my own.